18.104.22.168 - 4/5/2021
- Failure to successfully refresh a token will reset the authentication state to None - you must reconnect your vehicle when this happens from the settings page.
- Adjusted authentication to use Tesla's new OAuth process
22.214.171.124 - 3/9/2021
- Changed authentication to use new Tesla auth method
126.96.36.199 - 1/19/2021
- Removed invalid "Close Windows" control for Model S/X vehicles
- Fixed an issue with sunroof commands not working
- Fixed an issue parsing vehicle data due to Tesla change in field types.
188.8.131.52 - 10/20/2020
- Fixed an issue with setting climate temperatures to .5 increments when using Celsius
- Fixed an issue with missing Controls device
- Fixed an issue with long vehicle ID values
1.5.2 - 8/21/2020
- Fixed an issue with the charge port lock control label
- Fixed an issue with handling updates when a software updated was scheduled from the car
- Fixed an issue when new vehicles were added that created extra devices and prevented successful updates
- Fixed an issue with right-hand drive vehicles and seat warmers
184.108.40.206 - 7/31/2020
- Fixed version number in installer
1.5.1 - 7/29/2020
- Fixed an issue with decrementing the driver temperature
- Fixed an issue with the Stop button on the Charge State device not defaulting to the correct status at first
- Fixed an issue with the Frunk's Status Pairs
- Removed event action for scheduling a software update in the future because the API does not honor that ability (you can still install on demand via the "Software Version" device)
- Removed temperature controls from Passenger climate because the API no longer supports that feature
- Moved all icons to the "\html\skWare\TeslaVehicles\images" folder - replace these with your own versions if you wish and the icons will no longer be reset
- Refactored communication layer to be more responsive to device control commands
- Demoted the current "parent" device to a child and created a new root device with no controls or status
- Vehicle no longer attempts to sleep when Sentry Mode is active
- Added a "Wake State" device to more clearly track power management states
- Added a configurable delay before trying to sleep when vehicle becomes idle
1.4.4 - 3/23/2020
- Fixed an issue with sunroof control - now allows only "Vent" and "Close" per Tesla's changes to the API
- Fixed an issue where the plugin stopped trying to wait for sleep after a command was issued, leading to increased vampire drain
- Fixed an issue where updates based on vehicle commands were not immediately reflected properly
1.4.3 - 3/5/2020
- Updated configuration screen to clarify polling time is in seconds.
- Fixed an issue with setting speed limit value.
- Fixed (for real this time) the sunroof commands to support "close" and "vent" only (per Tesla change to API).
- Fixed an issue causing window "Close" to not work.
- Fixed an issue with charging time reflecting one too many hours when the minutes were over "30".
- Added the ability to also close the trunk on Model S and Model X vehicles.
1.4.2 - 2/19/2020
- Fixed an issue with device status not immediately changing after some successful commands.
- Fixed a problem with enabling/disabling Valet mode.
- Fixed an issue with display of software download/install percentage.
- Adjusted sunroof commands to align with changes in Tesla API - only options now are "Vent" and "Close".
220.127.116.11 - 2/17/2020
- Fixed an issue where changes to the "Wake if Charging/Driving" setting were not properly reflected on the Configuration screen.
- Fixed an issue when adding a location in a locale that uses "," instead of "." for decimals.
1.4.1 - 12/16/2019
- Added a new device for "Battery Range" for vehicles where the Estimated or Ideal ranges aren't reported properly
- Fixed an issue with longitude and latitude in location picker for non-US locales
1.4.0 - 10/15/2019
- Fixed an issue where distance-related measures were not converted to kilometers when metric system was chosen in vehicle's Display settings
- Added ability to remotely trigger Homelink
- Improved handling of ID changes
- Re-added Charge Port Unlock capability
- Software Update status now shows percent complete
- Added Max Defrost On/Off controls to Climate System
- Added support for closing and venting (if allowed) windows remotely
- Added support for Window status devices
18.104.22.168 - 9/30/2019
- Fixed an issue where new vehicles weren't showing up in the "Add Vehicles" list.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle devices are deleted if an authentication failure occurs.
1.3.1 - 9/23/2019
- Fixed an issue where failed logins were not handled properly. This situation will now disconnect your Tesla account and force you to re-authenticate.
- Added additional logging to help troubleshoot any more issues with Vehicle ID changes
- Fixed the erroneous message about removing devices when disconnecting your Tesla account since - they are no longer deleted when this happens.
- Removed the Charge Port Unlock control action because the API does not support this capability any longer.
- Fixed an issue when updating Vehicle IDs that resulted in the plugin not loading fully.
1.3.0 - 9/9/2019
- Fixed an issue with some commands not reflecting the successful change right away.
- Changed the way vehicles are identified to use a field that Tesla doesn't keep changing. NOTE: This will require manually correcting any events using the "Send Navigation" or "Schedule Update" Actions.
1.2.1 - 8/19/2019
- Changed the disconnect account button to no longer delete vehicle devices.
- Changed the Vehicle Data URL to avoid HTTP 422 errors caused by some internal change at Tesla.
- Added the ability to change Vehicle ID (FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY) if Tesla changes your Vehicle's ID.
22.214.171.124 - 7/1/2019
- Fixed an issue with setting the Charge Limit value
126.96.36.199 - 6/24/2019
- Fixed an issue with setting charge limit to a value other than "Daily" or "Max"
- Added command retry logic (every 30 seconds for 5 minutes) if result of a command is "could_not_wake_buses"
- Fixed an issue with the Google Map link when locale settings use commas for decimal separator
- More fixes for HTTPS links to Google Maps
188.8.131.52 - 6/11/2019
- Fixed an issue with Location page that caused the map to not show when accessing HS via https connection.
184.108.40.206 - 6/10/2019
- Fixed an issue with recovering when the Root device is not found
- Fixed an issue with removing vehicles
- Fixed an issue with initial creation of devices when using Celsius values
1.2.0 - 5/28/2019
- Added plugin function for scheduling software updates from scripts
- Added plugin function for sending navigation requests to vehicle from scripts
- Added Event Action to schedule software update
- Add Software Version device
- Added Event Action to send Navigation request to vehicle
- Fixed an issue that could cause remote unlock, trunk/frunk, and remote start commands to not work
- Fixed an issue with speed limit device not showing the right value
- Added Sentry Mode device
- Added controls for seat heaters
- Added controls for heated steering wheels
220.127.116.11 - 5/6/2019
- Improved interface status reporting on startup.
- Removed erroneous "Actions" for this plugin.
- Fixed an issue where newly registered vehicles would never reflect their first update.
18.104.22.168 - 1/25/2019
- Fixed an issue with calculating locations when not at the first location in the list.
1.1.0 - 1/22/2019
- Updated minor version number to reflect significant functionality added with locations recently.
- Fixed an issue with saving log levels.
- Added additional log cleaning to prevent even more sensitive data being written to log files
- Fixed some incorrect logging messages.
- Fixed an issue that caused the plugin to not recognize an update during startup in some situations.
22.214.171.124 - 1/21/2019
- Fixed an issue with startup.
1.0.2 - 1/15/2019
- Added the ability to define locations and set the value of the "Location" device if within the specific geofence.
- Fixed an issue with refreshing expired tokens.
- Improved startup time for the plugin by eliminating device enumeration at startup.
126.96.36.199 - 1/2/2019
- Fixed a problem with how the plugin handled incorrect credentials.
- Fixed an issue where an error would occur when the Newtonsoft.json.dll library could not be found.
1.0.1 - 12/10/2018
- Fixed an issue that caused a startup error if mono version was only "Major.Minor" (no ".Revision")
1.0.0 - 12/3/2018