220.127.116.11 - 3/31/2023
- Fixed an issue with scale text when changing holds
18.104.22.168 - 2/10/2023
- Fixed an issue that prevented changing setpoints for heat-only thermostats that do not support holds.
22.214.171.124 - 1/16/2023
- Fixed and issue where setpoint changes did not use the correct value when using Celsius
126.96.36.199 - 1/5/2023
- Improved login efficiency when multiple thermostats are present.
- Indoor Temp now properly handles thermostats set to Celsius.
- Fixed Thermostat Min/Max settings not being saved or applied to setpoint controls.
- Fixed an issue causing RootDevices to not be saved to disk after removal in some cases.
- Fixed an issue at startup if invalid RootDevices were listed.
- Removed Emergency Heat device/feature (use System Mode instead).
188.8.131.52 - 12/19/2022
- Multiple bug fixes with the Thermostat List page.
- Fixed an issue preventing multiple locations from showing in the list.
- Ensured user name was blocked from logging of settings
- Adjusted setpoint change message to better handle thermostats without heat or without cool modes
- Improved logging to avoid a crash when logging in Trace mode
- Fixed an issue where plugin tab was missing from root devices upgraded from older plugins
184.108.40.206 - 12/1/2022
- Fixed missing/incorrect graphics for temperature devices
- Added logging of thermostat json data in trace mode
- Fixed an issue preventing changes to setpoint when in Emergency Heat mode
- Fixed setpoint devices not having correct ControlUse values
220.127.116.11 - 11/23/2022
- Updated temperature VSP/VGP generation
- Provided better logging and graceful failure when attempting to run on HS4
- Refactored version numbering scheme
- Fixed an issue that allowed logging of some sensitive data
18.104.22.168 - 11/14/2022
- Fixed an issue with not showing hold times immediately after setting temporary hold
- Fixed issues with saving Simulated Auto mode setting
- Fixed an issue with log download and documentation links
- Added "Update List" button to thermostat selection to get latest values
- Improved "Add" thermostat selection to include location
- Created dedicated status graphics in html/skWare/WiFiThermostat folder to allow for customization
- Changed logic to always present both heat and cool setpoint devices regardless of Simulated Auto setting
- Removed Event Actions - all device control can be managed via standard HS "Control a Device" action
- Major refactoring to support both HS3 and HS4 versions from a common codebase
22.214.171.124 - 2/14/2020
- Fixed an issue caused by Honeywell changing security requirements on their website which prevented successful logins.
126.96.36.199 - 1/24/2020
- Fixed an issue where RootDevices wasn't saved after adding new thermostats, resulting in the plugin "forgetting" after a restart.
1.4.2 - 11/5/2019
- Removed status and actions from root device. Update button is now on "Status" device.
- Improved startup by caching list of device refs.
1.4.1 - 8/5/2019
- Added the Honeywell thermostat name (in addition to the Homeseer device name) in the list of Thermostats on the config page.
- Fixed an issue with the way setpoints were configured that wasn't compatible with mobile/voice control.
- Fixed a logging issue where it logged non-changes to device values instead of changes.
188.8.131.52 - 2/27/2019
- Fixed an issue where device values with a decimal point weren't properly updated in some situations.
184.108.40.206 - 2/26/2019
- Fixed an issue with downloading the log file from the Config page.
- Fixed an issue where multiple setpoint changes for the same thermostat were mistakenly considered duplicates even though the system modes were different.
220.127.116.11 - 12/24/2018
- Fixed an issue where plugin would fail to start on fresh systems with no existing configuration.
- [Belated Note] Removed degree label from setpoint device control dropdown. This may break existing events, but was needed to better support Alexa/GH integration.
1.4.0 - 12/10/2018
- Improved startup time for the plugin.
- Improved overall performance of the plugin by better controlling calls to the log function.
- Improved debug logging.
- Fixed an issue with alignment of log level controls on Linux servers.
- Celsius users can now adjust setpoints by .5 degrees.
- Registering a thermostat now uses a list of devices pulled from the Honeywell Portal instead of typing in a Device ID.
- Settings are now automatically saved when changed.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in login frequency being too high. Sessions will now last for 15 minutes without attempting to login again.
- Fixed an issue that caused a startup error if mono version was only "Major.Minor" (no ".Revision")